Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Onward

Ears!
I didn't write a post last night because I went to bed early; I am battling a cold. I'll be reading at home today so who knows what adventures we will have (though I'm guessing that they sleep all day, which would explain their absolute rambunctiousness in the evening).

Meanwhile, two developments:  1) iCloud demands money for more storage space, primarily because we have been taking so many puppy pictures, and (2) his new collar is getting tight.

I will be as glad as anyone when spring comes, of course, but for now the snowpack makes for great playing. Once it's mud and new grass (which will get cruelly trampled and killed) it's going to be a mess out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you looking for Angus stories?

Because of course they never end. But Angus has moved to the Star Tribune---I probably will not be updating this blog much. But you ca...